Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween costume sale!

Hey girls, Halloween is coming up next month! Are you the type to shop for your costume last minute? Don't you hate the crowded stores filled with last minute shoppers? I do! So anyways, I actually have 2 costumes for sale. A pink sexy adult nurse costume & a sassy sailor costume. This is for the nurse costume. I will be posting the sailor costume sometime this coming week, unless someone requests for it right away.

-The original price that I purchased it for was $39.99
-Comes with the headpiece & dress (I will include a mystery gift as a thank you bonus.)
-I've only worn it once (good condition)
-Comes from a smoke & animal free home
-I only accept paypal
-Size small (but I suggest a size medium purchases this because it fits better. I am a medium.)
-My price: $20.00 (That already includes shipping & handling)
Feel free to ask questions!

No comments:

Back to Top