Sunday, October 10, 2010

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength

This product is an acne medication that contains 10% benzoyl peroxide. I have very sensitive skin. This product really does dry up your zits. For me, I liked it for the first 2 days because it really does work, but after that, it started burning my skin & made my acne worse. I guess for me, since I do have sensitive skin, 10% benzoyl peroxide is too much for my skin to handle. But keep in mind, everyone's skin is different & I have seen positive reviews on this item.

3 comments:

H said...

5% killed my skin! It dried everything up and then burned like I guess that did to you. :(

MSodapop said...

@H wow, that's half the one i used and it burned you. :( i will be staying away from benzoyl peroxide from now on.

R. said...

hey! thanks for the comment :) !
please become a follower!

xxoo

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

Back to Top