Friday, October 15, 2010

E.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen

I saw a bunch of E.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pens & was skeptical about getting one. But I thought to myself, hey it's only $1.00, why not give it a try? I was expecting it to be a "shake the ink out" kind of pen, but to my surprise, it's just like a marker! But for your eyes! I tend to get oily skin  & this eyeliner lasted the whole day! Just do NOT put it on your waterline, because it doesn't stay. This is by far my favorite eyeliner. ^_^ I tried coming back to get myself a few more. but they already ran out of stock at my local store. :( But also it's not that easy to remove, so the package says "To remove easily use an oil based makeup remover." I use olive oil to remove my makeup everyday anyways, so it isn't a hassle for me. :)




Thanks for reading!<3

Hope this review helped! ^_^

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Great review, sounds like one worth picking up!! I've been looking for a decent eyeliner pen for ages!! Loving your blog :) Check out mine if you get a chance, beautybloggings.blogspot.com

Jenn xx

MSodapop said...

@Jenn thanks for commenting ^_^ i will be happy to check your blog :D

Gina said...

I have this too, I really like it xxx

Back to Top