Thursday, October 7, 2010

If you hate the heavy feeling of lotion on your skin

I have a confession. I use this as a body lotion, not just a hand cream. Why? Because I do not like the feeling of lotion on my body. When I use lotion, it feels heavy on my skin that I just wash it off! Since I don't normally use lotion, my skin became very dry to the point that my family would say something about it. So this product is a life saver. Miracle of Aloe Miracle Hand Repair.
It does not give me that heavy lotion feeling. It blends & absorbs into my skin without me feeling that I used anything on my skin. It does help keep my skin smooth & soft. It has more of a cream texture instead of a slippery lotion feel.

2 comments:

Nadine Natalin said...

Same here :| I'm not a big fan of lotion but I drink alot of water I guess it's a big help.

MSodapop said...

Yes, you're right. :) Keeping ourselves hydrated helps our skin. :D

Back to Top