Saturday, October 16, 2010

My current skin care routine

My camera is old & not working for me, so I couldn't take photos. So now, a new higher mp camera is on my wishlist. Anyways, I just wanted to share with you girls my current skin care routine, since it is doing wonders for me. My skin type is acne prone, oily, & sensitive so it's a miracle for me to find a good skin care routine that actually works for me.

Facial cleansers- I switch back & fourth between 2 facial cleansers: Cetaphil daily facial cleanser: for normal to oily skin & St. Ives green tea cleanser.




 Facial scrub: St. Ives Green tea scrub

Toner: Clinique clarifying lotion
Moisturizer: Myra E daily sun protect facial moisturizer w/ vitamin E & spf 15

1 comment:

InsideOut Elle said...

:DDD I use the cetaphil too~ It's so gentle :) The StIves Green Tea Scrub.

Back to Top