Friday, November 26, 2010

Just purchased Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer- fights discoloration, dullness and brown spots PLUS wrinkles for luminous skin

So I wanted to try out the Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer to see if it can help my discolored skin. It says it fights discoloration, dullness and brown spots PLUS wrinkles for luminous skin. I purchased it for $13.99 but I've seen it being sold online for less.
It comes with a little booklet
To open the package, you pull the tab on the bottom of the package
& there's the product inside :)
It comes in a 1.7 oz bottle
& this is how the pump looks
The product has a foamy consistency (sorry about the photo quality. I'm still in the process of getting a new camera.
I've used this product twice & it does absorb quick, due to the foam form. My advice is to just press the pump a little because a lot of product does come out. I will post my review within a few weeks to tell you ladies about the results. :)

2 comments:

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

can't wait for your review. this definitely sounds like a product i would love. it seems to do so many great things!

Please enter my Lanvin, Jewelry, Makeup & Nail polish holiday giveaway.

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

MSodapop said...

@Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse

I hope it gives me positive results ^_^ Thanks for letting me know about your giveaway ^_^

Back to Top