Thursday, November 18, 2010

My 1st liquid foundation: CoverGirl Trublend liquid foundation (405 ivory)


Okay, so I've never tried liquid foundation in the past just because I was afraid it would clog my pores & break out my skin, but this past month I decided to give it a try. CoverGirl Trublend liquid foundation in ivory was the first liquid foundation that I've ever tried & I have to say it doesn't blend well on my face. After this product, I decided I will just stay away from liquid foundation. It just looked cakey after it blended in on my face. Have any of you ladies tried this foundation? Let me know what you ladies think about it. :)
Make sure to shake the bottle well before dispensing or else it will end up coming out like this. Haha.

3 comments:

Alexa P. said...

I never really liked wearing foundation till recently because I felt the same way! But now that I've found one that works for me I actually really like it especially for going out. Try blending your foundation with face moisturizer to give a little bit more luminosity - almost like a tinted moisturizer. This way it won't look so cakey! I use stila illuminating oil free moisturizer with revlon colorstay foundation ♥

MSodapop said...

@Alexa P. I actually tried that, but it still turned out cakey. I'm glad you found a great match for yourself ^_^

나니 said...

Ew o_O' that thing looks gross. I would've started out with a Revlon Colorstay.. they're more reliable - and they're not gross like that. lol xD

Back to Top