Friday, November 19, 2010

Review: Frizz-Ease straight fixation smoothing hair creme

So, this product actually tamed my frizzy hair for the most part. My hair was frizz free from morning to evening. The good thing about this product is that you only need a little of it for each use, so it'll probably last long. One thing that I really love about this product is that it is also a therma guard which means it helps against heat damage, so use this before you blow dry or straighten your hair. It was about $5.99.
Pros:
~You don't need a lot of the product in each use
~Hair feels smooth & healthy after straightening
~Tames frizz for a whole day
~Heat protection

Cons:
~none

Hope this review helped you ladies. ^_^ For any questions, feel free to comment me. & if any of you have tried this product, please let me know what you thought about it.

1 comment:

jadore said...

I have never used the smoothing cream from frizz ease, but I used the styling gel for years and loved it! It was the gel I found.

Back to Top