Friday, November 19, 2010

review: L-glutathione pills

Okay, so I heard about L-glutathione on the radio one day. They were basically talking about how it helps your skin, so of course I decided to give it a try. As of today, I finally finished the whole bottle, so I'm ready to write my review. First off, you ladies are probably wondering what L-glutathione does/is. What L-glutathione is mostly known for is for whitening, but it also does other things. It helps protect you from free radicals to prevent cell damage, it helps remove toxins from your body, it helps your metabolism, & also you're immune system.
So the main reason why I purchased this was to see if it can help improve my skin. & I am happy to say that it really did. Usually my face gets all crazy with acne coming out of nowhere, but this product calmed my acne down. I still did get the occasional pimple, but it wasn't as bad as before. I'm not sure if the whitening effect occurred because I think I'm already light enough that I wouldn't be able to tell, unless it was a really big difference.
If any of you ladies have questions, feel free to ask me. & if you've tried l-glutathione products, let me know your results. ^_^

3 comments:

InsideOut Elle said...

thanks for reviewing these! I've been wondering about this forever and I've been breaking out a lot these days so I think I may give these a try!

Vanessa said...

Hello there pretty lady! How are you? Thanks for stopping by my blog, to answer your question, the AcneFree products have been pretty safe for my face, albeit they can be a bit drying so I don't use it everyday but rather once a week.

wholesaleherbs said...

Nice post, great detail. Keep up the good work! Great Job!!! Informative and attention keeping!
http://www.nutrovita.com/store/l-glutathione.htm

Back to Top