Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My favorite toner! Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1


As you can see, I'm almost done with my bottle. ^_^

Price: I got mine for $10

I love this toner. After I wash my face and sometimes my face feels a little to dry, I just use this and my face feels fine. It is a lotion in liquid form. My face is very sensitive and this toner is gentle on my face.

Here's what it says on the Clinique website about clarifying lotions:
"Exfoliation is the engine of skin renewal. Why Clinique's dermatologist-developed Clarifying Lotion is the difference-maker. It releases dulling surface flakes to reveal clearer, smoother skin-perfectly prepped for moisture. Optimizes cell turnover. Uncovers skin's natural radiance. A gentle "tingle" tells you it's working. Custom-fit to skin type in Mild, Very Dry to Dry, Dry Combination, Combination Oily and Oily Skin formulas."

6 comments:

Pepper said...

OMG, this is my favourite too, except that mine is lotion 3 for oily combination skin. At first I'm not impressed, but after about 3 months, I'm impressed how well it works, my skin noticeably clearer.

anamika said...

i have heard so much about it..will give it a try:)

♥ Pixie D ♥ said...

Im too lazy and dont really use toner =P

but Clinique retails its products much more pricier in AUS than US =(

luckiebeauty said...

I just love Clinique! : )

xx

*~kAy~* said...

pretty good stuff! :P

Delyteful Speaks said...

I really didn't like this toner.. Felt it was too alchoholy for me..

Back to Top