Monday, December 27, 2010

Olay Definity highly defined anti-aging deep penetrating foaming moisturizer

                                                          What it claims & the directions
 The pump
Foamy consistency

My skin type is oily & sensitive. Unfortunately, I had to stop using this product because it made my face red & I broke out. So, I couldn't fully see if this product really does reduce the appearance of discoloration. The product is pretty oily, so beware if you have my skin type. You don't need to press the pump all the way because a lot of product already comes out in a light press of the pump.

Price: I purchased mine for $12.99

5 comments:

Rin~ちゃん ♥ 김혜린 said...

wah too bad it broke you out, I have a sensitive skin too >.<

Jennifer said...

sorry to hear it broke you out :( there's always this dilemma with trying out new skincare...LOL

kirstyb said...

oh i hate it when things dont react well with your skin - i used soap and glory face wipes today - seriously nearly burnt my face off x

Martina Gallo said...

Happy NY!
Fantastic blog.
I hope you pass to mine and follow me!
Thanks =)
http://mackyfashion.blogspot.com/

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Hello :) I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. Feel free to check it out if you're interested. Best of luck to you!

XOXO

Michelle
www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Back to Top