Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bioré deep cleansing pore & stolen charm!

What it claims, how to use, & the ingredients
How to use & the cautions
Here's how the strip looks. You just peel it off the plastic that it's attatched on & stick it on your wet nose. If your nose isn't wet, it will not stick. Wait 10-15 minutes for it to dry & just peel off.
After I peeled it off my nose. It does work, but not on blackheads that are really deep in your pores.
Anyways, Ice Pandora was kind enough to send me a charm but when I checked the mailbox, it had a slit on the left side, as you ladies can see. So someone stole the charm :( So upsetting. I'm assuming it was someone who works in the post office. But her note was still inside. Thank you Ice Pandora & I'm sorry it didn't make it :( Oh, how some people are now a days, it's so sad.

6 comments:

luckiebeauty said...

I can't believe that some stole this! Argh! NO respect at all! : (

MSodapop said...

@luckiebeauty I know. :( No respect at all >.<

kali said...

OMGosh! What a terrible person!

rosesareblue said...

Love this blog- its wonderful! I absolutely adore the photos as well. Such an inspiration to me. Always put me in a good mood! Do keep on posting!

Please please follow my blog and let me know what you think, can't wait to hear from you!!

kisses x

http://roses-are-blue.blogspot.com/

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

That sucks that someone would do that. enter my giveaway? x hivennn.

Queta´style said...

Love Bioré are such good products


follow?


http://makeupadvices.blogspot.com
and
http://viceforfashion.blogspot.com

Back to Top