Sunday, January 9, 2011

Maybelline The Pearls Color Sensational Lipstick - Coral Gleam

Maybelline came out with their Pearls Color Sensational Lipstick Collection last year, around mid 2010. I've seen great reviews and swatches on the Coral Gleam, so I finally decided to order it on December (I know, late >_<) and I just got my package this month. I was so excited to try it on. 


Price: $7.49
I love the color. It does have a nice shimmery/pearly finish to it. It is also sparkly when applied and I really tried to capture a good photo showing that.
So have any of you ladies tried Maybelline's Pearl Coral Sensational Lipsticks? What are your thoughts about them?

10 comments:

Pepper said...

that look like something I would put on my lips. How about the staying power?

SHOPPINGinBENGALURU said...

love the shimmer effect ..

reviewofbeautyyproducts.blogspot.com

MSodapop said...

@Pepper For me, it is easy to remove. I only put 1-2 layers of it on my lips. I'd have to touch up sometimes, especially after a meal. I also have to say that after you wipe off the lipstick, some of the glitter stays on your lips.

CAMILLA said...

wow, it looks great
i love the color, i think u don't even need a gloss for this kind of lipstick

Diary of a Short Girl said...

That lipstick is a great color, I love how shimmery it is! Great post & great blog!!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

~Amber~ said...

Love your blog!!! How do you get it so cute and fancy? I just started one and I need help! ;D

http://amberdentcook.blogspot.com/2011/01/dont-be-shylash-out.html?spref=fb

♥Mishi à la mode♥ said...

Love your blog! I have a few of the maybelline lipsticks too and I love the colors ^_^ and also very long lasting

alessandra nitti said...

lovely blog <3

http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

la mì said...

wonderful post!
HI! my name's martina and I come form Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
kiss kiss
marti
Glamour Marmalade
http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com

juuuunn said...

Maybelline is a nice brand and this lipstick has a nice color (;

Back to Top