Monday, January 17, 2011

Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm in pomegranate

I've been searching for this particular Nivea lip balm in pomegranate for a long time now & I finally found it in stock at my local store. They also have velvet rose, strawberry, cherry, pearly shimmer, milk & honey, sun protection, moisture, smoothness, recovery, & mens(shine free.) Well, those are what I know of as of now. I have the velvet rose already but I'm not sure if they stopped making that one, I haven't seen it in a while. You can find out more at the Nivea website.

I already took it out of its package. I couldn't wait to use it after I paid for it. ^_^

~It has spf 10, so that's a plus.
~It smells delicious, similar to bubblicious bubblegum in strawberry
It also gives a nice hint of shimmery color on your lips.
I gotta say it is worth the price. :)


5 comments:

beingpretty said...

hey..plz check out my blog.

Marcy said...

I love this stuff!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

R. said...

love it!

check out my blog and if you like it please subscribe :

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

xx

Hazel☺ said...

i tried these before! and i loved it :)

<3 hazel
thethriftycloset

Delyteful Speaks said...

That looks yummy!

Back to Top