Friday, January 28, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award & OOTD

Thank you so much to Ayieh of bauble and beyond, Love from Oohhla Love, and Erica J from Mind Body Beauty for this award! It means so much to me! ^_^ All of you mean so much to me, without you ladies, I wouldn't care about blogging.

GUIDELINES:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s).

7 things about myself
1. I love sweets! I crave for sweets everyday & I'm afraid I might become diabetic someday. >_<
2. I'm afraid of the dark. I have a cute elephant lamp that my mother gave me & I use it every night.
3. I can't go a day without music. I need it to help me function throughout the day.
4. I love eating spicy food.
5. I got my first job when I was 16 years old.
6. I got my driver's license when I was 16 years old.
7. I'd rather stay home & blog instead of going partying or clubbing.

I'd like to share this award to these lovely bloggers
1. Emily
2.  Hazel
3. Linda
5. Mav
6. Amy
7. Aimee
8. Ailing
10. Sushi
11. Delyteful


Pretty in

How to get the look:

17 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

congratz on your blogger award! <3
hee :P how does your elephant lamp look like? :P sounds really cute! <3

Its cool how you would rather stay home and blog than party/go clubbing! :)

♔ Reina (The Pink Fence) said...

congrats on the award :)

i love spicy foods too!

Delyteful Speaks said...

awwwww my first ever blog award.. Thanks sooo much.. that's so sweet of you

R. said...

I gave you a blog award :D

check it out :

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-award-versatile-blogger.html

x

Hazel☺ said...

ohhh wow! it's meeee! thank you!!! =P

<3 hazel
thethriftycloset

Jorge Alexander said...

like the cat on ur header :D

AmyN said...

<3 thank you hun

AmyN said...

thank youuuuu xx

Katrina said...

oh my! thank you for this award!

followed you! :D

Nicole Helena said...

I love your blog, so cute! Followed you.
stylediarydotcom.blogspot.com

Ailing ♥ said...

Awww, thanks for the award! ^___^
I hope all has been well. xx

mav said...

Thanks for the award girl! I like the pink dress so sexy haha!

Comewhinewithme said...

Congratulations! You really deserve it, you have a wonderful blog!

Enter my Follower Giveaway!

Hazel☺ said...

hi dear! i don't know if you got my comment ('cause it didn't appear here yet) but anyways, thank you so much for the award :>

<3 hazel
thethriftycloset

iheartvintage8 said...

welcome sis!! you deserve it♥!
btw, Im a homebuddy too! :) Ive never been to a club :p maybe this year, the bf and I will go clubbing. hehe

Tanya said...

love that set and congratultions.


http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

Emily D said...

I know you posted this a while ago but I never remembered to stop by and thank you for the award!! I appreciate it so much!

Back to Top