Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ponds flawless white Re-Brightening Night Treatment

I've been hearing good reviews about this product & wanted to try it myself. Pond's is a popular brand in Asia & I don't think it's available in the U.S. but you can purchase it online at YESSTYLE for $25.00
I've been using this product for the past week & I can see some improvement in my skin tone. I also like the fact that I wake up to my skin feeling softer every morning. I have sensitive skin, so I'm glad this product is gentle enough for my skin type.

8 comments:

kay eh tea ei. said...

ooh i've always wanted to try ponds cold cream, but this sounds really good. i have some slight blemishes on my face which might clear up when i use this.
gh0stparties.blogspot.com

Nivedita said...

I hate POnd's Cold cream. Almost everyone I know has had breakout. But this range is very good. Would try this out

Hazel☺ said...

i've tried this and i actually like it. i think i'm one of the few who don't usually have breakouts with ponds products cause i'm also using their facial wash :)

hazel

Queta´style said...

Believe me i want to try this one but like one million more products for bleach dont work and i want to buy this but i dont know if this work or not, but thanks and i try right now, just one question:
Dont leave your face oily?

Isabel said...

Oo.. Like the design of the bottle xP Have been curious about Ponds but never tried their products before

mav said...

Ponds always amaze me. :)

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

I'm so curious about this night cream.. I must check if they have it in stores where I live. I love the pink jar too!! ;)

Anna Luisa said...

i use this partnered with the day cream. whenever i use this, i wake up with a nice glow on my face. makes me want to NOT wash my face (but of course i still wash my face in the end).

Back to Top