Friday, February 11, 2011

Sally Hansen's Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit

I purchased this for around $10.00
Instructions
The strips are inside this bag.
The package also comes with a finishing oil that you use right after, to remove the residue left behind from the strips.
Comes in different sizes.
Okay, so if you do not want to see the hair that was actually removed, please do not scroll down any further. Haha! I know there are a lot of you ladies that are pretty squeamish.
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

 You do have to go over the same area more than once because it does not remove all the hair with one single pull.

2 comments:

mav said...

How much for this?:)

Rinny said...

I use this for removing the peach fuzz on my upper lip haha >.< I find that it's kinda hard to remove hair from arms and legs though - the wax on the strips isn't sticky enough.

Back to Top