Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Benefit: The Pore-fessional pro balm

What it claims:
Blended in

I saw good reviews on this & since I have visible pores, I decided to purchase it.
This product really does minimize the appearance of my pores & it made my face look smooth.
 The only con that I have for this is that it did make me shiny. You have to know, I have oily skin already, and this product made me more oily. For those with oily skin like me, I suggest using a finish powder & bringing some oil absorbent sheets with you when you go out.

7 comments:

Rinny said...

Yeah I think it depends on the person too - I see a lot of mixed reviews on this product. I haven't used it myself, but I don't think it's something I necessarily need :)

Catmare said...

too bad it didn't work for you. thanks for the review!

Delyteful Speaks said...

I wrote a mini review on this and I actually liked it.. U gotta pat the product in not rub it.. There's video I posted in my blog about how to apply it.. Check it out to make the best the of this product while it lasts.. http://delytefulspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/01/primers.html

Hazel☺ said...

aww too bad :( it really varies from person to person indeed :|

G A B Y said...

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is disappointed with this! It didn't conceal my pores at all, it did nothing! )=

FamilyisLoveAlways said...

nice blog! Come check mine out? I just started =]

http://familyismyonlylove.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

I did not really see much of a difference either, and I think it made my skin a bit dry. Shame, because I love Benefit products!

Back to Top