Tuesday, April 19, 2011

E.L.F. Mint Cream

So, this is the 2nd E.l.f. nail polish that I've used and I was expecting it to go smoothly on my nails just like the E.l.f. Mango Madness nail polish that I've used before.
I was wrong. This nail polish came out so streaky, no matter how much I shook the bottle. I've seen great reviews about this particular nail polish so I was disappointed & surprised. I'm guessing I got the bad bottle since I did try E.l.f. nail polish before & didn't have this problem.

6 comments:

louweevil said...

This colour is pretty similar to 'Mint Green 304' by Barry M. Their pretty similar prices too (I think), the Barry M one is about £4 and its totally brilliant.

Mie said...

Wut thats lame! And i love Mint too.. shamee

MissKatv said...

I like the shade. I wish I have long nails :(

Zombie said...

Lovin the color!

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Aww, what a shame. It's such a pretty color. I have never tried ELF polished though I do you ELF almost daily. I guess it's hit and miss, huh. Thanks for the honest review!

Chahana said...

love the colour! looks so lovely! need to get me that colour to add to my collection. Great blog btw xx
http://fabulousfantastic.blogspot.com/

Back to Top