Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer

So when I heard and read a lot of good reviews about this concealer, I had to get it. I've heard that it is discontinued, is that true? Well, hearing that, I bought a bunch of back-ups. I still see the product in my local drugstore, but with the same shades everyday, so I guess those are just the ones that are yet to be sold.

Here's the side view

This is how small it is, compared to my hand.

Thick layer
Blended in

Overall, this is my favorite concealer. It covers blemishes and dark circles very well. I like the consistency as well. It may be small but a little of the product goes a long way. It does last throughout the day, especially since I always set my makeup with a finishing powder.

9 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness this is my favorite concealer. Where were you able to find it?! I haven't seen it in any of the stores I frequent for a while =(

Emily D said...

I have this concealer and love it too! I guess I should set mine with a powder because it doesn't usually last all day for me.

Rakhshanda said...

looks great...I love Maybelline products..thanks for sharing.

Zombie said...

That actually looks like it blended in nicely! :D

SHOPPINGinBENGALURU said...

I'm using this same product.. Happy with it..

reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com

kuheli/bulbul said...

wow! great product! unfortunately not available in india yet. :( just discovered ur cute blog. following u...:))

Kathryn said...

I just did a review of this product on my blog too. I'm glad to see other people love it as much as I do.

Treading loudly said...

Nos encanta tu blog y ahora que hace poco que nos hemos adentrado en este mundillo nos teniamos que hacer tus seguidoras!! pasate y nos dices lo que te parece y te gusta nos sigues =)

http://treadingloudly.blogspot.com/

ThisIsAlx said...

=O I love this thing tooo.... is it really being discontinued?????? I hope nottt!!!! maybe i should pick up some backups as well =S.. this is better than my Mac studio finish concealer!! more coverage/not cakey/inexpensive!

Back to Top