Thursday, May 19, 2011

Revlon Grow Luscious mascara

So I heard good reviews about this product so I decided to get it.

What it claims (Click on photo to enlarge):
The wand:
 
Applied on my top lashes (uncurled):
So does it really make my lashes grow stronger day after day like it claims?
I honestly don't notice any difference. My lashes don't really fall off & are pretty long to begin with. Maybe someone with shorter lashes or someone who deals with falling eyelashes will notice it better.

Overall, I really like this mascara. I didn't purchase it for the claim it gives on stronger lashes. I purchased it because a beauty guru mentioned that it's not too heavy like some mascaras and I agree with that. I wanted a mascara that I could use daily without looking so clumpy and heavy, so I found it. So, if you want a more natural look, I say go for this. But if you want more volumized, thick, dramatic lashes, I do not recommend this for you.

Anyways, I actually got back ups, so I decided I will be adding one to my future giveaway. Yes, heads up for that. I just hope you ladies like it as much as I do.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Thank you for entering the giveaway and good luck ^-^
Btw, I am also following your cute blog!

Fifi said...

I've never tried any of Revlon's mascara before. Hmm... I might look into this mascara because I need one for everyday use too!

rach. said...

what a great blog! you are so inspirational! if you get a chance, could you check out mine? i would love to see some of your opinions about it! :)

follow me?

charlotteloves said...

Thanks for the review! My lashes are quite short so I think this might work quite well for me...definitely going to check it out. Love your blog! x

Rinny said...

Great review! Too bad the lash growth claims aren't true but the packaging is really pretty at least :P

Back to Top