Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wet n Wild Mega Last lip color lipstick: Just Peachy (903C)

I found out about this lipstick shade from Dinorah Baby. I was reading her blog & when I saw what she was wearing on her lips, I fell in love with the color.
I've owned one Wet n Wild lipstick before & I disliked it because the color on the packaging didn't look the same as it did when it was on my lips. That was a different Wet n Wild collection though.
 
I apologize for my dry lips. I've been having chapped lips for the past week or so. Anyways, I think the color is beautiful. I always overlooked Wet n Wild lipsticks after my first one but after this, I will look  into their other shades.
Any cons? Yes, it's pretty drying so I recommend you use a lip balm prior to putting this on.
Price: $2.69
Have you ladies tried Wet n Wild Mega Last lipsticks? What do you ladies think about them?

15 comments:

JC! :) said...

A few years ago WnW used to be AWFUL but obviously they've gotten much better. I recently tried and liked one of their Color Icon e/s palettes and this shade is gorgeous on you so I may look into their lippies too.

I love the blog!

JC
www.makeupdiary.org

Tiffo said...

Ohh I've never tried any WnW lipsticks, but this is such a lovely color! (: May just go grab one, cause I love peach lip shades.

Yami said...

I have this and I really like it! WnW has gotten really awesome!

Nisha said...

I haven't used a wet n wild lipstick yet, but I am such a sucker for this color so I might have to go try it!

mimi said...

This color looks gorgeous!!~ I love it~ ^^

How funny! On the sticker on the bottom of the lipstick, it says it is from City of Industry, CA and that is very close to me!! I never knew they were from there! Interestingg~

Eileen said...

this is one of my favorite lip colors! i love the texture and how bright it is. but yeah i totally agree, it can go on a bit drying =(

Catmare said...

pretty peach color! Unfortunately, WnW is not available from where I live =(

eimi.desu said...

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! This is a really pretty color, but I have to ask how long it lasts, and does it clump at all after wearing it for a few hours?  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

ThisIsAlx said...

ive never tried wet n wild before!!! but this lippie looks great!! but i hate drying ones... i cant stand it!!

♥Mishi à la mode♥ said...

Wow looks like this brand made a big improvement. I was never fond of them before but now it seems pretty good!

Come check out my giveaway:

http://mishialamode.blogspot.com/2011/06/birthday-eye-love-you-giveaway.html

Dinorah ♥ said...

Aww!! it looks great on you! The peachy tone is sooo pretty! I found it a bit drying too but I agree, for the price.. it's still a pretty awesome deal! Thanks so much for the little shout out. woot woot lol <3
Hugs, doll <33

SILVIA said...

i absolutely love your blog!!!!
congratulations =D
xxx

Kati カティ said...

So Lovely blog!^^ I'm your new reader <3 http://www.katinosky.blogspot.com/

Silvia said...

Che carino questo colore! perfetto per l'estate!

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

It's very pretty! For dry lips I usually wear the lipstick and smooth it out with a balm over it :)

Back to Top