Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011
According to Sigma, The F80 Flat Top Kabuki brush is perfect for applying and blending liquid, cream, and powder products onto the skin. The flat surface allows perfect buffing with flawless results. Features synthetic Sigmax HD fibers.
I love this face brush. I love the fact that it's dense, so when I use it, the bristles don't flex/bend, making the application of my makeup so easy & flawless. Even though it's dense, it's still soft, & that's a plus for me. It's so easy to apply my liquid & cream foundation, blushes, bronzer, and face powder with this brush. It works well with all types of face products. It buffs & blends products so well & it gives me a nice airbrushed finish.
So if you haven't tried this brush yet, you should definitely go to Sigma's Website (Here) & get one now or join my giveaway (Here) where Sigma will be sending one of you lovely followers one.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Holiday did this tag & tagged all of us.
So thank you Holiday! ^_^
*Thank the person who gave you this award
*Write a post about it
*Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know.
1) Favourite colour- Light pink
2) Favourite Animal - Pandas
4) what perfume am i using right now - None
5) Something you always wear with you and identifies you- My heart locket necklace from my boyfriend
6) What's your passion? -Makeup & Beauty blogs
7) Getting or giving presents? - Giving
8) What was the last eyeshadow you used? - Coastal Scents
9) Favourite day of the week - Saturday
10) Are your nails painted right now? No, because I have super glue stuck on my hands right now. >_<
It's hard to choose only 10, so I tag all of you <3
Saturday, June 25, 2011
If you lovelies don't know, I am in a long distance relationship right now. My boyfriend left after we graduated from high school and I stayed here to attend college. & we've been apart since, but our love is still as strong as ever.
I have to admit, being in a long distance relationship is so hard, but I have learned a lot from the experience.
But even though my love is far away from me right now, he managed to have flowers delivered to me for my birthday.
I love them so much.
He really knows what I like.
Although flowers are wonderful to get, all I want is to be able to be with him again, without him having to leave. I'm tired of having a time limit whenever I get to see him.
Friday, June 24, 2011
I know that I'm late on doing my review for this mascara since it has been out for a while already. I've had it for months but haven't opened it until last month because I wanted to finish the mascara I was currently using, which was the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara(Click.)
|Curved wand brush|
|Top lashes with one coat|
All I have to say is that I do like this mascara. It gives length and volume, making my lashes really stand out. What is your favorite mascara? I'd love a few recommendations.
Also, if you haven't joined my Sigma f80 flat top kabuki brush giveaway(Click,) you have 2 more weeks to join.
Friday, June 17, 2011
First off, I'd like to say thank you to Eileen aka The Sneakerette for giving me these awards. I was really happy when she notified me about it. So thank you so much Eileen! You ladies should totally check out her blog. I'm so glad I found her blog because I'm personally a sneaker lover as well & she would do all these beauty looks (eye makeup, nails, etc.) inspired by her sneakers. Her photos are amazing as well; she has great photography skills. I just love her blog.
Rules:Name your favorite song: Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold
Name your favorite color: Light Pink
Name your favorite color: Light Pink
Name your favorite dessert: Cheesecake
What is pissing you off? Nothing a.t.m.
When you're upset, you... go running
Your favorite pet: I only have one. Our dog, Tickle.
Black or White? White
Your biggest fear is...: my love not coming back home
Your best feature is...: long legs. Haha~
Everyday attitude: Positive
What is perfection? Seeing someone's imperfections and still loving them because they're still perfect in your eyes.
Guilty pleasure: Make-up!
Share 7 random things about yourself!
- My birthday was yesterday.
- I love sweet & sour stuff.
- I'm afraid of the dark.
- I'm thinking about getting married next year.
- I hate the sound of 2 piece of papers rubbing against each other.
- The scratching-of-a-chalkboard-noise doesn't bother me.
- I have astigmatism.
1. Link back to the person/people who tagged you.
2. Nominate other 10 bloggers.
3. List 10 of your favorite products.
10 Favorite products:
- Clinique acne solutions skin care kit
- Carmex lip balm
- Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac nail polish
- Sigma f80 kabuki brush
- Wet n' Wild Just Peachy lipstick
- Covergirl Natureluxe foundation
- Neutrogena skin clearing foundation
- Neutrogena spf 85+ lotion
- Ponds re-brightening night treatment cream
- Gucci Envy Me perfume
10 lovely bloggers:
- The Sneakerette
- Dinorah Baby
- InsideOut Elle
- D. Sadie
- Chica Bloggerista