Saturday, June 25, 2011

Birthday Flowers

 If you lovelies don't know, I am in a long distance relationship right now. My boyfriend left after we graduated from high school and I stayed here to attend college. & we've been apart since, but our love is still as strong as ever.
 I have to admit, being in a long distance relationship is so hard, but I have learned a lot from the experience.
 But even though my love is far away from me right now, he managed to have flowers delivered to me for my birthday.
 I love them so much.
 He really knows what I like.
 Although flowers are wonderful to get, all I want is to be able to be with him again, without him having to leave. I'm tired of having a time limit whenever I get to see him.

9 comments:

DonnaHsueh said...

Pretty flowers! :D Props to you and your boyfriend for keeping a good long distance relationship! I don't think I can ever do it ... haha I admire you very much for it :)

JC ♔ said...

Happy birthday! Gorgeous flowers. Also, I highly commend you for handling a LD so excellently. I'm in one right now (hubby is deployed) so I can totally relate!

ThisIsAlx said...

i love the flowers!! and i cant believe taht u have a long distance relationship!! my bf is on vacation right now and it soo hard taht he's soo far away!! i cant wait till he gets back in a week ^^ anywayss... keep up the strong relationship =]

Eileen said...

That's super cute and those flowers are prettyyyy! Hope you had a great bday <3

D.Sadie said...

Happy birthday love! The flowers are beautiful. =) My hubby and I have been in a long distance relationship every since we started dating and even now after we're married since he's in the navy. Props to you two!

www.dgsbeauty.com

Jessy said...

aw~~~the flowers are very lovely~~~long distance relationships are harder, but that why alot of people workd so hard them to make sure it stays strong...my hubby works in a different city too, he only comes home on the weekend...and i miss him whenever he is not around


Jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Rinny said...

Aww your bf is so sweet. The flowers are beautiful :) Best wishes to you and your bf! I hope you'll have many more happy years together :)

Amber said...

Beautiful flowers and happy late Birthday!

kim23 said...

Happy Birthday! Your birthday flowers are very pretty! I really admire you and your boyfriend for keeping a great long distance relationship! I wish you many more happy years together!

Back to Top