Friday, June 10, 2011

Friend history & Gifts!

Hi loves, how are you all doing today?
Well, it is officially the beginning of my weekend and I'm glad because I'm so exhausted & I've missed you ladies! I get to finally catch up on my blog readings! <3
My close friend, Star, from Japan is here for two weeks & I got to hang out with her yesterday.
I want to share with you ladies my history with Star.
First of all, Star is her nickname from me because it's short for one of her favorite candies, Starbursts.
We've known each other for about 8 years but we only met in person yesterday.
Yes, can you believe it?
She's actually from here but she got married and moved to Japan because her husband is stationed there.
So how did we meet?
Have any of you ladies ever had Xanga?
It's this other form of blogging, kind of like blogger.
Anyways, that's where we met through a mutual friend.
We were both into skateboarding & our mutual friend was actually a skater as well.
But eversince then, we started chatting.
We would add each other on other online social networking websites we had, including facebook, and we just became good friends over the years.
I had a great time yesterday hanging out with her & she actually gave me some gifts. 
& I wanted to show you ladies what she gave me.





~Floaral dress
~Beanie
~Green tea kit kat (My favorite!)
~Milky
~Jellos
~Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette
She's so sweet. I love her so much & I just feel like getting her some gifts as well. The last time I sent her gifts was on Christmas. What do you ladies think I should get her? She's leaving in a few days so I need to shop right away or maybe I might just send it over to Japan so she won't have to carry too much extra items in her luggage. Do you ladies have any gift ideas?

9 comments:

Tink3rbell said...

<3 wow!floral dress is very cute

sugarbumpkin said...

Ah, I know what you mean about meeting a friend after so long. I knew somebody for 7, almost 8, years before I met him in person. Now my life is complicated cause I fell in love with him but I already have my boyfriend. It's like a Korean drama.

Hm, as for gifts, it depends on what she likes. I'm sure they don't have Wet n Wild there and beauty bloggers from everywhere else seem to love it. Probably some accessories would be nice too.

Jayme and Mendi said...

Hi! We just found your blog and are now following via bloglovin. How awesome that you have been friend for so long - that is rare! And what fun gifts! Maybe send her home with some great lip glosses or the UD Naked Palette...or some cute flats...or some jewelry! I don't think you will go wrong with whatever you get for Star.
Please visit our blog and follow back if you like. Thanks!
Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

Eileen said...

That's awesome, she seems really sweet! Is there anything over here that she wouldn't be able to pick up in Japan?

Lala said...

the dress is so beautiful !

xo lala

Chococcuro said...

What an amazing friendship :) and it's so kind of her to give you so many nice gifts!! That dress is gorgeous :D

Love your blog btw, will follow~~

Koerdia said...

OMGG, love the dress and the colors of it!! :)

Yami said...

Aww the dress looks super cute <3

Rinny said...

The floral dress is really cute! Your friend is so sweet to get you so many things :)

Back to Top