Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June Favorites

I don't have much favorites for the month of June but these are the products that I've been loving and using almost everyday.
 Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush: Click here for my review.
E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy
I love this blush for everyday use. The color is perfect for my fair skin & it's very buildable.
Neutrogena Skin Clearing oil-free liquid foundation (Natural Ivory)
I love this foundation because the shade matches my skin perfectly & it looks great on my skin. I use it with my Sigma F80 & it blends perfectly. As for helping my blemishes, it didn't do a thing, but it didn't break me out either. & if you ladies don't know, I do have very sensitive acne prone skin.
 
Favorite song of the month: Someone like you- Adele

16 comments:

Eileen said...

I've heard so many great things about Neutrogena's Skinclearing makeup, but I've already given up on foundations. It's so hard to find a good match :(

MSodapop said...

@Eileen Aww really? Don't give up :( I hope you find the right foundation soon.

aMz88 said...

where did u buy ur Neutrogena? :D

Shang J. said...

Nice favourites. I LOVE the F80 brush. It's the best foundation brush ever. :D

Sidrah!!!! said...

i LOVE that elf blush, it looks very nice!!

Little Petite Blog said...

I like the color of the blush, that's a pretty pink:)
http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

Melody of Beauty said...

I'm so jealous ! I would like to have sigma brush :)
following :*

mimi said...

ahhh I wish i saw your post before I ordered more stuff from elf! I kind of wanted to try the elf blush but then I was hesitant because it got mixed reviews >< but the color looks gorgeous! (:

G A B Y said...

Who doesn't LOVE Sigma F80? It's just awesome (:

Voe said...

I love the colour of the blush. I adore your blog so I will definitly check back to read more of your posts! I wish you all the luck in the world with it, (although I am sure you don't need it).

You are incredibly beautiful by the way!

All the best,
Voe.
_________________________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

Carolina said...

love elf products :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! ps- i'm hosting a great giveaway! :)

MSodapop said...

@aMz88 I found it a Kmart :)

MaviDeniz said...

i think my next foundation will be that neutrogena one. ive heard ppl compare it to one by Dior.

Xo

aMz88 said...

@MSodapop oh thanks :D

JC ♔ said...

I love the F80 and use it daily! I could never thank Sigma enough for bringing it into my life.

Yami said...

I think I might wan to try the healthy skin foundation. I head great things about it :D

Back to Top