Friday, August 26, 2011

Empties/hit pan products

1) Revlon New Complexion Long-Wearing 2-way Whitening Foundation:
I actually used this as a concealer since it's too dark for my skin tone.
2-4) Natural Beauty Foundation, Natural Beauty Booster, & E.L.F. Foundation:
NB is exactly the same as E.L.F. products. I think it's a discontinued brand but I'm not so sure.
The booster gives me a nice healthy look over my foundation.
5) N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder:
I use this to set my liquid foundation. It works well & it's very cheap. I definitely stocked up.
6) Cover Girl Fresh Look Pressed Powder:
Great compact powder for on the go.
7) Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant:
Keeps me fresh & dry all day. I always recommend this to my friends, especially my best friend who always complains about her deodorant not working so well for her. I'm telling you, switch to Dove.
8) Bench Prescribe Facial Absorbent Paper:
This was in one of my monthly favorites.
9) Block & White Radiance Whitening Lotion w/ SPF 20:
I got this for sale. 2 for the price of 1. I go through one bottle pretty quick though.
10) E.L.F. Hypershine gloss in Blossom:
I loved the color pay off of this gloss & the brush applicator is a plus for me.
11) E.L.F. Plumping Lip Gloss in Fire Coral:
This gloss gives a tingly minty feeling which I love & the color pay off is great. As for plumping, I didn't notice anything.

11 comments:

Manuki said...

Well done! =)

laura said...

impressive! especially with the glosses-- those are always sooo hard to finish!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Diane said...

wow, i'm currently doing the same!
project 10pan is a great idea!

ARES said...

Wow you hit pan on alot of things!

BreezeyBee said...

well done doll:)
Breezeybee Blog

Val said...

Wow, I have a hard time finishing most of the products I buy, some expire before I even finish 10% of them :(( Great job though XD

Nancy :D said...

Yay! Great job! I am still working on my project 10 pan!

Chloe Nghiem said...

congrats! feels so good doesn't it? :)

http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/

SH said...

Cool blog.

Please take a minute and visit also mine :)

www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

Thank you ! :)

Ai said...

Argh, I look at these with envy :(

Congrats! Quite the accomplishment ;)

herumbrella.blogspot.com

Mara said...

Thumbs up for using up so many products. I wish I could finish 5....I do however rotate my products...

Back to Top