Saturday, August 20, 2011

Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera + Bamboo

Wow, isn't that a mouthful?
Hi lovelies, I apologize for being m.i.a. for a whole week.
My classes for fall started already & if you're a college student, you know how it is.
Trying to find used books to buy at a cheaper price and also trying to sell my old books.
I also have a bunch of work to do already.

But anyways, I wanted to take a break and do a review on this "Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera + Bamboo."
Price: $6.99
Where you can find it: Ulta
Claims: To keep skin smooth & shine free all day. Softens skin.
My rating: 3/5
The first thing I noticed when I used this product was its terrible scent. To me, it smells like dirty wet towels. Despite the smell, I tried it out and it didn't live up to its claims. It doesn't do a thing to keep my face shine free. My face still gets oily as usual. It does moisturize but I prefer using a different moisturizer that doesn't smell so bad.

8 comments:

Chloe Nghiem said...

I've always wanted to try this! I think the packaging design caught my appeal, the typography looks so fun :)

http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/

Lauren Baker said...

What a shame. =(

April K said...

i haven't found a good mattifying moisturizer either... i think i may try a mattifying moisturizer from the body shop.

Elena said...

I thought it must be a good product. Thanks for your review.

laura said...

ewww. dirty wet towels? that sounds unappealing. Thanks for the review! Will definitely not be trying this.
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Sakuranko said...

Your blog is so cool..^^ Well I have to say that this is agreat product!! It´s a first time than I see!!

God Bless you!!

XoXo

Sakuranko Blog
My Facebook Page Fan

Becky. said...

oh no its a shame it smells awful this would have been ideal for me and my terrible oily skin :( typical thanks for the post i would have bought it otherwise xx

carly* said...

ah such a shame! seeing as i have oily skin, i would have given it a try, but thanks for the heads up! i can't stand awful scents of products!

Back to Top