Sunday, August 7, 2011

Review: Emjoi Divine AP-17B Epilator


Purchased from Amazon.com
Price:
$26.99
plus $5.90 for shipping to U.S.
or $10.90 for international

Comes with cover & cleaning brush

Product details/claims:
36-tweezer discs ensure rapid hair removal from the root.
Leaves skin silky smooth for up to 6 weeks.
Antimicrobial, non-irritating, virtually painless.
Dual speed, patented glide technology, cover and brush.
Uses 3 AAA batteries, not included. 5" long.
My rating & thoughts:
5/5
I love this epilator.
It's reasonably priced compared to other epilators.
It works really well; it removes all traces of hair on the area used.
It is painful, but you'll get use to it.
With the results I get, the temporary pain is worth it.

9 comments:

Eileen said...

I keep seeing reviews for epilators, but they seem kinda scary to mee :x

shishiwaldorf said...

It's very cute ^__^ should try it!

xoxo
http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

Katherine said...

I've been curious about epilators for a while now. This one seems so good for such a decent price. I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the review!

Yami said...

That is a really great price for an epilator!

Mie said...

I would love to try this..but with someone with low pain tolerance I think the pain would be worse for me ;_;

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

I really want to try out an epilator! Great review. x hivenn p.s enter my giveaway?

laura said...

Wow. this epilator is really much cheaper than all the others I've seen! And it's pink!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Diane said...

i like epilators! very covenient!

claire said...

I like the look of this epilator :) Still hate the pain though, each time i think i can handle it, but no... haha <3

Back to Top