Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Television Crush: Sean Berdy

I love the television series Switched at Birth.
Sean Berdy plays Emmett, Daphne's (one of the main characters) best friend.
He plays a deaf character & in person he really is deaf, which I found out recently.
He's just so charming in the series that I am now t.v. crushing on him. Haha!
You all should definitely watch the series.
The series is already over (I'm going to watch the finale in 40 minutes) but I've been hearing that there will be a season 2.
I really hope they do have another season.

8 comments:

Esther said...

Oh I love him. His such a sweetheart. Im following him on Twitter ^____^
I think he plays the roll of Emmett very well. I was surprised when I found out that he was deaf, I thought it was very cool that he was acting out his life... u get my point?
Now Im watching the three last episodes ;D
xxx

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

One of my favorite shows! I was shocked to hear Emmett talk last night. I wasn't sure if he was really deaf, I knew Daphne really is tho.

Pinkbeauty_love said...

I love this show.HE IS A REALLY CUTIE

Daisy said...

I love this show, it was definitely my summer show.

Miss ALK said...

I *love* Switched at Birth!!! It was my new favorite TV obsession this summer... I was almost crying during the finale last night when Emmett spoke for the first time!

Check out my own post about Swtiched at Birth below!

http://confessionsofamaineteenager.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-summer-tv-obession.html

Blessings
xoxo Miss ALK

Miss ALK said...

I *love* Switched at Birth!!! It was my new favorite TV obsession this summer... I was almost crying during the finale last night when Emmett spoke for the first time!

Check out my own post about Swtiched at Birth below!

http://confessionsofamaineteenager.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-summer-tv-obession.html

Blessings
xoxo Miss ALK

D.Sadie said...

oh! i love this show!! =D i'm addicted to it.

Sharda Sewdien said...

He looks cute and handsome.;)

Back to Top