Monday, September 26, 2011

E.L.F. Glossy Gloss in Sweet Salmon

Hi ladies, so I finally received my E.L.F. package and I ordered some glossy glosses. I originally ordered seven of them but they were out of stock of the shade Ballet Slippers so I only have six of the ten shades they have. I also ordered the makeup mist & set spray and the wrinkle refiner.
From left to right: Dragon fruit, Sweet Salmon, Pink candy, Wild Watermelon, Tangy Tangerine, Merry Cherry

Here is Sweet Salmon:
They have a brush applicator instead of the typical doe foot applicators.
Bare lips

With one layer of E.L.F.'s sweet salmon glossy gloss.
On my pigmented lips, Sweet Salmon has a "my lips but better" look.

I will post each lip swatch of the shades I have in future posts as I wear them.

Have you ladies tried E.L.F.'s glossy glosses?
Let me know what you think about them or if you do want to try them.

7 comments:

Eileen said...

I've never tried any of their glosses before! How's the texture? Is it sticky?

MSodapop said...

@Eileen Update: I tried the other colors and they're not sticky. :D

Christine Iversen said...

I really want to try these but they are not on the UK website yet :(
The swatch look so pretty :)

Love Christine ♥

Shang J. said...

The colours of all these glosses look lovely. Thanks for the swatch. :)

Isabel said...

Ooo.. Looks good.. So so tempted to get this but still have tonnes of glosses lying around *sigh..*

Sidrah!!!! said...

ooo these look so nice! Ive never tried them

laura said...

wow! that's a lot of gloss! I haven't tried the ELF ones yet, but they look like they have some pretty colors!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Back to Top