Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pearly White Eye Shadow Pencil & Ebay user to beware of

Back in May, I ordered a hat from this user: Autohome2010 & I never received my item. I tried contacting the seller a few times but they never responded. So ladies, be careful when you are purchasing on ebay. Read reviews & be cautious.

On the other hand, I ordered this pearly white eyeshadow pencil from ebay & I really love it. The application is really smooth (doesn't tug on my eyelids) & the pearly white shade really brightens up my eyes. I purchased this eyeshadow pencil from Thebjshop

5 comments:

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Oh the taiwanese eyeliners! They were really popular a while back, especially in ulzzang makeup looks.

April K said...

Sorry about the mishap with ebay. I try really hard not to order things from ebay. I've had horrible experiences with them. I mainly order from amazon.com.

Eileen said...

The shimmer in that is soo pretty!

Jess said...

i like amazon than ebay too!!!
btw, love the shade!

http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

Faris vio said...

Oh the taiwanese eyeliners! They were really popular a while back, especially in ulzzang makeup looks.

Back to Top