Thursday, September 29, 2011

Project 10 pan

Hi lovelies,
I wanted to post my project 10 pan. I got one of my best friends to do the project with me and she also made a blog! So without further ado, here are my 10 products:
Sorry, they're mostly lotions, but these are the products that I just really want to finish.
1) Palmer's cocoa butter lotion for stretch marks: I do have stretch marks on my thighs which I really hate right now. I swear, that's where most of my fats go to because I have really skinny arms. I'm half way done with this bottle. If you're wondering if it works, I'd say it softens the appearance a little but my marks are still there. It also probably helps prevent it from getting worse.
2 & 3) Banana Boat sunblocks: Since I go hiking and do other outdoor activities, these will be finished up in no time.

4) Cure Natural Aqua Gel: This product was around $50! I definitely have to use it up even though I don't really care much about it. Maybe I'll learn to like it.

5) Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: The oh so popular clay mask. I had 2 bottles and one tube of this and I never even finished one! So I am going to try finishing this up. I actually gave one bottle to my friend because she was looking for a clay mask to purchase.

6) Keri Glassman skin appetit moisturizer with spf 15: I have other daytime moisturizers with spf to use so I need to finish at least one of them so I chose this one.

7) Pond's flawless white re-brightening night treatment: I love this product. I'd say I'm half way done with the product. You can read my review here!

8) NYC smooth face powder: I just use this everyday to set my liquid foundation. If you saw my finished products post, I finished one container of this already. This is my second one.

9) Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer: I love this concealer. It was in one of my monthly favorites post. I do have a backup or two. Yup, when I heard about the discontinuation of this product, I had to stock up.

10) E.L.F. waterproof eyeliner: I think it's about to dry up on me, so I need to finish it up before it does.

Are you ladies doing a project 10 pan right now?
Please do share. :)

14 comments:

Donna ♥ Baby said...

omg i cant believe you can cure!! im diiiiiiieing to try that its just so expensive! why dont you like it that much? id love to know! you should do a review :)

Mara said...

Oh I really want to try the Pond's White. I haven't seen it in stores.

Erica J said...

love the new layout!!! the elf liner pen, isnt that the one w/the felt tip & what did you think of it? I have been eying it on eyeslipsface.com , just not too sure of it

MSodapop said...

@Donna ♥ Baby I actually did a review on it already. ^__^ You can check it out here: http://msodapop.blogspot.com/2011/08/cure-natural-aqua-gel.html

MSodapop said...

@Mara You can find it online on Yes Style ^__^ Here's the direct link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ponds-flawless-white-re-brightening-night-treatment-50g/info.html/pid.1021414943

MSodapop said...

@Erica J thanks love! ^_^ Yes, it's the one with the felt tip. I like it but it's not the best because it's not smudge-proof.

Vanity is an addiction said...

The smooth skin powder looks great! Now i'm contemplating to try them out! =) Great post.

xx

Genn said...

I can't wait to have my 10 Pan Project too. I have been saving up the empty bottles and packaging of those I've finished up already. Thanks for sharing babe~

laura said...

That flawless white brightening cream is really intriguing. I haven't seen it in stores, ever... but would definitely love to try it!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Eileen said...

Man I think everything goes to my arms cause I have pretty skinny legs .__. Good luck trying to finish up that Mint Julep mask! I've had mine since forever and I'm still no where close to finishing it lol

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice! xo

p.s. I'm having a necklace giveaway from gigi vintage if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Vida said...

Congratulations on finishing! I should really do a project 10 pan myself...but I'm scared I'll never finish =(

stella lee said...

i own cure natural too! its my HG exfoliator! :D

btw, im having an international giveaway, would you like to join it please? ^_^ thanks!
http://www.stellalee.net/2011/10/01/win-usd35-credit-from-gallover-com/

Dinorah ♥ said...

Omg I love the Mint Julep mask too! Aww I never got to try any of the dream mousse stuff. I heard mixed reviews about the foundation & I wanted to try the concealer. :( Booo! That ponds cream looks tempting!

Back to Top