Monday, September 19, 2011

What's in my makeup bag?

I've been wanting to do a "What's in my makeup bag" post for a while now. I just love seeing these type of posts so I finally decided to do one.
I don't really like carrying much things with me when I go out so I only take my makeup bag with me when I know I'm going to be out the whole day.
I chose this bag because I love floral print. I have floral print shirts, shoes, etc. I'm just in love with it.
 Feminine product just in case mother nature decides to come earlier than expected.
Oil absorbent sheets because I have very oily skin & need to blot throughout the day.
Tissues just in case I spill something or need to wipe my makeup off. (I got this from Ajisen restaurant.)
Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial moisturizing hand lotion. It's 2 jobs in 1.
 My Hello Kitty mirror in case I need to look at my makeup.
Mints because it's a must to have fresh breath especially after eating.
 Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder
Retractable Kabuki Brush
Both for touching up my face makeup since I get oily.
Carmex moisturizing lip balm is my favorite lip balm that really helps with my chapped lips.
I always bring the lip product that I'm wearing on that certain day for touch ups. On this day, I was using Rimmel London's Airy Fairy lipstick.

So what's in your makeup bag?
If you already posted one, please leave a link because I'd love to see it.

12 comments:

LemonberryLulu said...

aww it's so simple! I usually don't touch up on my makeup throughout the day since I'm extra lazy -_- I usually just have some chapstick/gloss in my bad, maybe eyeliner if I'm lucky

Hunter87 said...

Very vute bag Love Carmex too!
~Jazmin

Nic Nic said...

your makeup bag is very cute! i love that brush you're using!

Eileen said...

That's such a cute bag! I don't have enough space in my camera bag to carry a separate cosmetics bag, so all my things are all mixed haha. I have that Hello Kitty mirror too! Mine's white though (: Ahahah I knew that Aijisen girl looked familiar!

claire said...

such a cute makeup bag!

aMz88 said...

omg hello kitty+brush so pretty :3
i also love BBW cucumber melon :D
http://amz88.blogspot.com/

BreezeyBee said...

hehe i love ur brush! so cute.
and u know every girl needs a carmex!

BreezeyBee Blog

Rinny said...

Haha I've wanted to do one of these posts for awhile now too. I love your makeup bag and the HK mirror! So cute ^^

Butterfly said...

I love that brush, I don't have such a big bag, mine is very small and I have only a few things like gloss, mirror, eyeliner and that's all. :) :*

JordanMayTwigs said...

I'm totally doing a post of whats in my makeup bag a little later today!!

But pretty much what's in there::
Urban Decay De-Slick Powder.
Chloe Rose Bud Sample.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sample.
Mini Nail Files.
Origins Full Story Mini Mascara.
Burts Bees Hand Cremes.
Chanel Rouge Coco in Sari Dore.
Chanel Glossimer in Pensee.
NYX Lipstick in Flower.
MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl.
Tweezers.
And A Juicy Couture Lens Cloth.
:D

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

Mia Rivel said...

Pretty blog

-Mia xoxo
http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

laura said...

Will defintely have to do this in the future! Your makeup bag is super cute! It's mettalic, floral, AND sequiny!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Back to Top