Thursday, October 6, 2011

E.L.F. Haul

 If you ladies didn't know yet, E.L.F. made an improved formula for their nail polishes. I haven't tried them yet but I'll blog about them when I do try them. Anyways, here's my haul:
E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder, (from left to right) nail polishes in Fire Coral, Innocent, Dessert Haze, Lilac, Black.

Also, we have a new puppy and I wanted to ask if you ladies have dogs, what dog shampoo would you recommend or what do you ladies use for your dogs?

9 comments:

Christine said...

Love your haul, their nail polishes are really good :)

MSodapop said...

@Christine Hey Christine, yeah, my sis just painted her nails with them and she said they're great! Better than their previous formula. :)

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

I so love thoses nail varnises! Lovely colours! <3<3

DaphYin said...

Nice haul :) I have yet had time to buy and try this brand but surely I'll do it! It's cheap but good quality ^^

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

I like the HD powder ^_^ it makes my face and makeup look so much better

laura said...

I gotta say, I love elf polishes. they dry really quickly and have great coverage!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Eileen said...

Nice haul! I've been dying to try the ELF HD Powder because I heard it was comparable to MAC and Make Up For Ever! I'm trying to use up my MAC one first though =)
I've never tried any of ELF's polishes at all, except for their matte top coat but that one separated and got all weird on me O___O
I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience w/MUA =( What happened?

Michelle said...

Let me know how the HD powder works. Always wanted to try it.

Lilith said...

That lilac is a pretty color, hope you'll put up a swatch some time? :)

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Back to Top