Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mussels with mayonaise & kimchee base


 Ingredients:
-Mussels
-Mayonaise
-Kimchee base

Directions:
1) Place mussels in a pot of water for 10 minutes until it's lightly boiling.
2) While waiting for the mussels, mix mayonnaise & kimchee base in a bowl. You can choose how much of of each to mix in, depending on your taste.
3) Remove mussels from pot and place on a pan.
4) Place the mix of mayonnaise & kimchees base on top of each mussel.
5) Place pan in oven for 450F for 10 minutes.
& Wala! You're done!

This dish is so delicious and easy to make! You ladies should try it!

7 comments:

Rinny said...

Wow these look really good! And I'm normally not a big fan of mussels :P This looks really easy to make. I think I'll try it out one day :D

Nancy said...

This look soooo good. I love mussels. I have actually never had kimchi before though. Sounds crazy, especially because I love Asian food. I must try it now!

Diane said...

wow looksss yummmy! nome nome nome.. i wnt to make some... yum

Macherie said...

this looks yummy! I am also a fan of mussels.. but I like it with the cheese version instead of mayo

Miss Macherie

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

They look so good! x hivenn

Marina said...

This look so good:))))

xx Marina

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com

Ai said...

oh my goshhh yum yum yum yumm!!

Back to Top