Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review time! Clean & Clear deep action cream cleanser (oil-free)

I got this when my boyfriend was here and I haven't seen him for a couple months now so I've had this for a while.
To the right is how the product looks when blended. It's a cream cleanser.

Pros:
  • It really does have that cool, tingling sensation that I love! (Some of you may dislike that.)
  • Oil-free
Con(s):
  • Does not clean face well: I still have some makeup and dirt on my face after using this. So if you're going to use this, I recommend using a makeup remover cleanser prior to using this.
 Overall, I'm definitely not going to repurchase this. I love the tingling sensation but I want a cleanser that actually cleans my face well.

Have you ladies tried this cleanser before?
Do you have any recommendations on cleansers?

1 comment:

Eileen said...

This has actually been my favorite cleanser for the longest time! I'm on my fourth tube of this stuff, LOL. I loooove the tingly sensation, because it really helps wake me up in the mornings. I don't mind that it doesn't remove everything, because I always use Kose Cleansing Oil at night prior to this one to remove all my makeup, so this is good for me since I just need a light cleanser to follow up on the oil. I want to try Cetaphil next though, since that one's really gentle and I want to see if I'll like that one better (:

Back to Top