Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guest Blogger: "My Pursuit of Happiness" with her every other day eye look

 

Who is she? Jazmin from  My Pursuit of Happiness

1) How and why did you start blogging?
I started to blog because I always look into peoples suggestions about beauty products and found out that anybody can do it so because I love to shop I just wanted to put my opinions out there too.

2) What is the focus of your blog?
EOTD, NOTD, DIY Beauty stuff some cooking and mommy stuff.

3) What is your favorite makeup brand & why?
Drugstore brand - WnW because its affordable.
High End- Nars because the quality is very good.

4) What is your favorite clothing brand & why?
I'm really liking H&M You can get good statement pieces for a good price.

5) If you were allowed to bring only one beauty product with you, what would it be & why?
 Mascara because I like to use it everyday and can't live with out it. LOL

6) Do you have any favorite beauty or fashion blogs you recommend?
CottonCandyINK
Tiffany @ Life As A Souther Girl
Vintage Makeup
Ms.Prettyful Girl

7) What is a tip you would like to share with incoming beauty or fashion bloggers?
Have fun with your blog.

Today, I wanted to share with all you girls my every other day eye look. Now I don't wear make up every day because I have a toddler and "boy dose she keep me busy" but when I do I usually go for this look. When I go out then I try to create something more fun. But overall I like to keep my eye simple. For the days that I don't wear "any makeup" I usually just do my eyebrows and put on some tinted moisturizer.
For the mommy's that are following me do you wear makeup all the time? .... Enjoy!!!


1. Mac eye shadow in Brown Down for my eye brows.
2. Mac paint pot in Painterly all over eye lid.
3. Elf eye shadow in Coffee Bean on my eye crease.
4. WnW single shadow in Brulee for brow bone highligth.
5. Maybellines Falsies mascara.
6. Salon Perfect eye lashes in Demi Wispies.

Thank you for the guest post Jazmin!
Hope you ladies enjoyed reading Jazmin's guest post! 
Don't forget to check her blog out at My Pursuit of Happiness.
Have a great weekend everybody!

3 comments:

Rinny said...

I love the Demi Wispies she used on her eyes! They look so pretty on her :)

Vee said...

I agree, these lashes are cool =)

xxx Vee

Sara said...

Great make up, I love the colors used and they are mixed to perfection, it looks great! Your blog is lovely and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Back to Top