Friday, December 2, 2011

November 2011 Favorites

~Clinique acne solutions oil free clearing moisturizer- I always talk about the Clinique acne solutions line. This moisturizer really helps prevent my occasional pimples from getting any bigger or popping up. I'm running out and need to get a new bottle a.s.a.p. 

~Degree Body mist in Classic Romance- I've mentioned this stuff a few times here on my blog. I ran out of all my body sprays and I decided to repurchase this one! For a description of the scent and to see the other body mists I've been loving, click here!
  
~Physicians Formula Healthy wear powder foundation in translucent light- This has spf 50. I love using this when I have no time to wear makeup. It evens out my skin tone, covering the redness I have on my face. Since I got the translucent shade, it just gives light to light-medium coverage. I will definitely try out another shade after I run out of this one
When it was new
It comes with a pink sponge
I use the sponge when I need more coverage. For lighter coverage, I use a face brush.
  ~NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder in Sunny- Thank you Eileen aka The Sneakerette for this bronzer! We did a swap and I asked if she could add this and she was so kind to add it for me. She looked everywhere and couldn't find it at first but she eventually did, so I can't thank her enough for searching for this. This is the only bronzer that I've tried that doesn't make me look muddy/dirty. It's light enough for my skin tone and I love it so much.
Left to right: Physicians formula in Translucent light, NYC Sunny bronzer
~Milani powder blush in Pink Craze- I did an individual blog post about this blush here.
Left to right: Physicians formula translucent light powder foundation, NYC Sunny bronzer, Milani Pink Craze powder blush
~Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro nail lacquer in Steel Grey- This is such a gorgeous shade. I've been wearing it for two weeks now. I usually change my nail color every week. It's a lovely purple-gray color.
What are your favorites? Please do share.

    8 comments:

    L e n a said...

    love the rimmel polish. it is a great dupe for essie merino cool.
    i wanna try the physicians formular powder. it would be great for touch-up, too. ;)

    Hunter87 said...

    That rimmel color looks very pretty.
    I too like the NYC Sunny bronzer!!
    My Nov favorites are on my blog if you want to check it out!

    ~Jazmin

    http://hunter87-mypursuitofhappiness.blogspot.com/

    The Sneakerette said...

    Yaaaaay I'm glad the bronzer lived up to everything you thought it would be! (:

    Katherine Tealeaf said...

    Sunny is such a raved about bronzer, what did you think of it!

    Jess said...

    i love your nail polish shade!!! fit for winter!=)


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    Erica J said...

    ooh my gosh, isnt classic romantic the best?! It was always my favorite scent from the line and I always have handy (:

    Victoria said...

    That rimmel polish was really gorgeous!

    CAMILLA said...

    i love the clinique acne and NYC bronzer... i always want to try those stuff...

    Back to Top