Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Review: Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom

The lip balm comes inside of this cute packaging.
No Animal Testing
I love this tinted lip balm. It is definitely moisturizing. Most of the tinted lip balms that I've tried tend to dry up my lips within an hour but this one doesn't. After 3 hours, I noticed my lips were still moisturized. It is not sticky at all. I can't explain the scent but I love how it smells! I've never smelled pink blossoms before so I'm not sure if that's what I'm smelling in this lip balm. As for the color, it's not very pigmented, which is what I expected since it's just a tinted lip balm. It just gives a nice sheer of medium pink to my lips.

6 comments:

Tezza said...

ooh so pretty!
im kinda into tinted lip balms atm hehe
i'm gonna give this one a go! :)

Isabel said...

Gosh.. this looks really moisturizing from the swatch! The colour is quite sweet too.

*~kAy~* said...

I love their packaging :3

Katherine Tealeaf said...

What a pretty soft pink colour :D

aMz88 said...

i'd love to try this one! sounds promising ;D

L e n a said...

i was curious about this. nowadays i am all about tinted lip balm. lol
the packaging is pretty, i like it! :)

Back to Top