Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail polish strips in Glitz Blitz

This was my first time trying nail polish strips and I have to say that I am not very good at it. I did not put them on well and I chipped mine on the first day because parts of the strips were already standing, ready to peel off. There are extra nail polish strips in the box (the box has 16 strips) which allows me to replace the chipped strips on my nails. The best thing about these is that they do not feel gritty like regular glitter nail polishes because of course, they're nail stickers.

10 comments:

DonnaHsueh said...

Wow this color looks AMAZING! I wish there was a nail polish bottle that looks like this!

The Sneakerette said...

Aww sorry to hear that you had trouble with them! That's why I'm not sure if I should try them... they seem like they'd require some practice, and they're pricey for the number of uses you get!

Yolandaas said...

Love this!!

LemonberryLulu said...

Nice! I love big gold sparkles~ Still deciding if I should try these out or nail stamps

Lilith said...

What girl doesn't love some sparkle and shine. Love it!
xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

L e n a said...

it looks very pretty!
i think the tricky part is that you have to use up the remainders quickly otherwise they will loose adhesive.

Rinny said...

These look really nice on you! I have 2 designs of these, but haven't tried them yet. I keep hearing that they're really hard to put on :(

Boarbb said...

I am actually wearing the leopard one :< I have to say!!Its sooo hard to use...the application was not easy for me...
its pretty on you!:3glitter nail sticker is good haha:p so you dun need to sock ur nails to remove glitter~

Josie said...

These look really lovely! If I had a steadier hand I'd try them because I kinda hate the gritty feeling of glitter polishes xx

.sparkle* said...

Waauu, i love this glittery nailpolish <3 i think it suits you <3

Love your blog <3

Sparkle http://wwwiiiuuu.blogspot.com

Back to Top