Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Review: Missha M Perfect Cover B.B. Cream

I have the shade No. 21 light beige.
I love the fact that it has a pump.
 As you can see after I blended it, it has a dewy finish.
Comparison of the left part which has no b.b. cream and the right part where I blended out the b.b. cream.

The Missha b.b. cream has great coverage; I would say it has medium coverage. I manage to put 2 layers of it on my face for more coverage. I never do that with my foundations because they cake up on me but I can get away with it with this b.b. cream.

This b.b. cream smells good. When I smelt it, I thought it smelt familiar. I figured it out; It smells like Johnson's baby powder.

As for its claims on whitening and wrinkle care, I don't notice any of those changes in my skin from using this so I can't say anything about that.

Overall, I really like this b.b. cream because it gives me great coverage without looking cakey. I do have oily skin so I blot my face with blotting sheets after applying this to remove the excess shine and then I finish it off with a face powder to get a matte finish.

Do you ladies have a b.b. cream that you would recommend? I'd love to know.

8 comments:

Tezza said...

i have this bb cream!! in shade 23, but i still love it! it's definitely my number 1 foundation so far :)

L e n a said...

this one has great coverage indeed! i like to use this as concealor sometimes. works great. ;)

katie said...

I LOVE this bb cream! I don't know why I didn't care for it in the beginning... I got that sample kit from MISSHAUS over a year ago and came with this, but I just didn't like it :O Now it's my favorite! I bought 2 during their $8.99 sale was it? A few months back, and probably gonna give one away in a giveaway because I love it so haha!!

The Sneakerette said...

yayyy im glad you finally got to try out a bb cream! i had this one in shade 23 like two years ago, but it was so ridiculously grey on me and it wouldn't oxidize to match my skin right so i ended up swapping it away soon after i got it =(

just tututiny said...

wow, cream looks great, thanks for sharing.


Hope you had a great New Year!

Kumiko Mae said...

oh wow looks soooo beautiful :)

Diane said...

try luview hun!

MzPangee said...

i love this bb cream as well, definitely one of my favorites.

Back to Top