Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Pink Frosting

I've had this blush for a while and am glad that I grabbed it before the bouncy blushes came out. I got the shade pink frosting and I know there's a Maybelline bouncy blush with the same name, but with the swatches I've seen, the two are not so similar in shade.
 I have to say, I love touching this mousse blush! It feels fluffy!
I love how it blends so easily onto my skin. I also love how it feels, it definitely matches its name, "mousse."

9 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

the color looks pretty, but it's got such chunky glitters! :O

LovelyMissMakeup said...

Wow this looks pretty! I have always wanted to try these blushes!

Hunter87 said...

The color is pretty but I dont like the fact that it has glitter =(
~Jazmin

.sparkle* said...

This one look absolutely perfect <3 i'm loving the glitter in it!Too bad i'm a sucker at applying cream blushes :(

xo,

.sparkle* from http://wwwiiiuuu.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

I feel like touching it too LOL Looks like a lovely pink but so much shimmer x.x

pavani reddy said...

this is absolutely gorgeous...

Lipstick Fridays said...

Hey lovely xx
Great blog xx Im your newest follower xx
you may want to check out my fantastic 450 Nars giveaway x The winner will receive £50 of Nars products of their choice xx Hopefully see you soon over at my blog xxx

Lipstick Fridays said...

Hey lovely xx
Great blog xx Im your newest follower xx
you may want to check out my fantastic 450 Nars giveaway x The winner will receive £50 of Nars products of their choice xx Hopefully see you soon over at my blog xxx

DonnaHsueh said...

Great post!
I own like 4 of these and I love love love them! I'm so sad they're discontinued :(

Back to Top