Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review: Circle Lenses in EOS Adult Brown (Toric)

I have astigmatism, so I have to order toric lenses. Toric circle lenses have limited designs and are not as easy to find like regular circle lenses. I ordered my toric circle lenses from http://circlelens.net. It takes a while to receive because they still have to make the lenses. Also, it comes with a contact lens case.
EOS
14.00mm
8.6
38%
1 year
I don't really like the design of these lenses.
They make my eyes look kind of creepy.
I was hoping they were going to look a little more natural.
Also, they don't make my eyes look any bigger since they're only 14.00mm.
Comfort-wise, I can go a few hours without the lenses bothering me, but by the end of the day, I'm dying to remove them so my eyes can breathe. Haha!
Overall, I don't really care for these lenses but would love to try a different design.

2 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

i think a lot of designs look crazy up close, but they look really good from far away! i havent tried lenses yet cause idk if it's worth the risk prodding my eyes, esp. since i have really long nails most of the time :x

Jen★彡 said...

I actually really like them in you! :) I'm actually trying to lean more towards circle lenses that are smaller in size because they look so much more natural.

Back to Top