Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Balm: Down Boy Shadow/Blush & Mary-Lou Manizer

Hi everyone! So today, Hautelook started their sale on some of The Balm makeup products. Hautelook is a website you can shop at that has sales from different brands on different dates. Click here if you want to find The Balm's sale on Hautelook. The downfall is that they only ship to the U.S. and Canada.

Since I already have 2 of The Balm products that are on sale on Hautelook right now, I decided it would be the best time to share this post with you all.

 This is The Balm's eye shadow & blush in Down Boy
 Down Boy is a nice kind of bubble gum pink blush
 Here's a swatch of Down Boy blended out. It is very pigmented and easy to blend. 
I actually bought this at it's full price of $21. But right now it is currently $10.50 on Hautelook.
 This next product is The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer highlight & eyeshadow.
 In person, this doesn't show much shimmer on my face like it appears on the photo. In person, it's more of a nice glow. My camera tends to just pick up every little detail.
 As you can see on my finger, it gives a nice glow.
I purchased this at its regualar price of $24. It is currently $12 on Hautelook.

Overall, I love these products. Their quality is really great. I did put in my small purchase through Hautelook already. I'm getting the Frat Boy blush! Don't forget to check Hautelook out: here.

 

4 comments:

Nisha said...

Ooh I love the highlight shimmer!

The Sneakerette said...

thanks for the heads up on the sale! im soooo tempted to get something even though i really don't need anymore makeup haha xD

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Wow I love the balm products, the retro art is so cute.

http://tealeafcafe.blogspot.com

lizchewy said...

I haven't tried any products from The Balm before but they look amazing!! I think the packaging is cute ^-^

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Back to Top