Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Glam: May 2012

This month's makeup bag was this satin-like sky blue bag with lipstick patterns all over it. I actually like it because I've been into light blues lately.
 
This month's card has Macbarbie07 on it and the theme of the bag is "Love is in the air."
I want to start off with the product that I didn't like in this month's bag. This Studio Gear lipstick is in the color Cinnabar. Promise Phan actually did a look featuring this lipstick on her youtube. The first thought that came to my mind when I saw the shade was "I don't like it." But that's not all. The whole lipstick itself fell off. I literally had to put the lipstick back in the tube. That's why my lipstick is damaged. Lastly, it smells like plastic. The Studio Gear lipstick retails for $15 but it smells like those cheap plastic smelling lipsticks.
The swatch looks so much better on my hand than on my lips. It gives me that goth/older-than-my-age look.
 
I haven't tried these yet but I'll probably use them one-by-one as an accent nail.
I love how this smells. I'll definitely look into getting the full sized bottle.
 Last are the myglam concealer and eyeliner brushes. I like them, but I'd probably use the eyeliner brush as a lip brush or something.

3 comments:

CAMILLA said...

really like the nail bling u got
too bad the lipstick smells plastic..

Michelle said...

The lipstick I got was not a color I'd use either :( I love the way that the perfume smells, I want a full sized one!

aMz88 said...

loving everything! <3 indeed love is in the air hehe and wow Macbarbie07

~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

Back to Top