Friday, June 29, 2012

June 2012 Favorites

Top:
E.L.F.'s Mineral Booster in Sheer is the only powder I want to use over my liquid foundations or bb creams from now on, or until I find another great product like it. This is my 2nd or 3rd one. When I first used this, it was the summer of 2010, if I'm not mistaken. When I put other powders to set my liquid or cream makeup, they tend to make me look cakey. This powder, however, doesn't do that. It makes my skin look nice and natural while setting my makeup.

Bottom Left to Right:
Maybelline's 24 Hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze is a cream eyeshadow that once set on the lids, it doesn't budge. I have oily lids and this doesn't smudge. When I swatched this on my skin, even when I rubbed it, it wouldn't wipe away. I especially love it for days that I just want a quick makeup look because I just swipe this all over my eyelids and I'm done.

Maybelline's Dream Mousse Concealer is one of my all time favorite concealers that I've had on my monthly favorites before. As you can see, I hit pan on it. But no fret there because I have back ups. They did discontinue these but you can still buy them online. I love this because it actually stays on my skin after I lightly blend it in my problem areas. There are concealers out there that just blend away when I try my best to just lightly blend them to my skin, and this is definitely not one of those frustrating concealers.
Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze, Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer Fair Light 0-1 

 Burt's Bees Lip Balm in Passionfruit is a waxy lip balm that I don't like using on it's own. I've been using this almost everyday of the month as a base for my lipsticks. Since it's not slippery like other lip balms, it doesn't slide my lipstick around. One other reason why I keep reaching for this is that it smells so good!

E.L.F.'s Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit is the lip gloss that I've been grabbing a lot this month. I love E.L.F.'s Glossy Glosses and if you want to see the other shades, you can find them in my archive. 

Physician's Formula pH Matchmaker Powdered Blush in Rose is a beautiful rosey pink shade that lasted 12 hours on my skin. It does work with your pH balance to alter the shade. You can see my full review in my previous post here.

10 comments:

Rebekah Wing. said...

amazing favourites :) i really should have a look for the burt's bees one and the colour tattoo's from maybelline! they seem to be great :))

xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

dugongsss said...

Lovely favourites! I just bought the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and they're amazing!

Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

Maddi3 said...

Love the color tattoos! And now I wanna try bad to the bronze! Would love to try that concealer now too! <3

KatXoXo said...

great choices!! I'm loving the pf blush right now too!!

The Sneakerette said...

you have a really wide variety of choices here! i love that (: what other color tattoos did you pick up? :D

Rose said...

Bad to the Bronze looks like such a grogeous shade!!

100686579965038621274 said...

I've never tried ELF powders, but from the photos it looks really nice and sheer (perfect for summer). i've also heard a lot of good things about those eyeshadows from maybelline. glad to hear it has good staying power! i still have to use up some of my makeup before i go and purchase more :P great reviews, keep in touch <3

Wow I love brunches and that looks like a feast!! ^_^ mushrooms and poached eggs are a good combo! you girls are adorable. keep in touch <3

-Joyce
carouselstreet.com

L e n a said...

oh thanks for letting me about the elf mineral powder. i am loving the high definition powder from elf and planning to repurchase, but i'd be very interested in trying this, too!
the dragon fruit lip gloss and the blush color looks fabulous as well. ;)

Chococcuro said...

Thanks so much for sharing!! I'm currently using Candy Doll powder, but the E.l.f powder sounds so promising! Burts Bees Lip Balms are my all time fav~

www.closetvoyage.com

Fiza_fairy said...

cool pics i like and love pink one wow its great and beautiful.
italian coffee in Karachi

Back to Top