Sunday, June 3, 2012

May 2012 Favorites

Neautrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes- I just got the refill pack, which I didn't notice until after I got this. These are really great for those lazy days when I don't feel like walking to the bathroom to remove my makeup. One piece is more than enough for my whole face and it really does remove all my makeup, including my waterproof mascara.
 Hair velcro- This is always on my head when I'm home because it's the best thing in keeping my hair out of my face without leaving any dents on my hair, like hair clips tend to do.
 Maybelline dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral- I love the Maybelline bouncy blushes and this is my current favorite shade. These blushes are so fun to use and I've been reaching for them the most out of all my blushes. This shade is especially appealing on fair skin.
Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash- This is such a gentle cleanser and I love that it doesn't dry out my skin. I especially love using this with my Clarisonic Mia.
Clarisonic Mia- Speaking of the Clarisonic Mia, I finally got one. I love this in terms of deep cleaning and exfoliating my face. I love how clean it gets my face.
 Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium- I received this in my influenster package. I know they gave this out in one of the MyGlam bags, but unfortunately MyGlam didn't send mine. I'm so glad Influenster sent me this though because it is my favorite concealer as of right now. It's so creamy and easy to blend with my skin. It's not too thick and not too thin. It doesn't get cakey and it covers my trouble areas very well.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

The hair Velcro looks interesting. Don't think they sell them around here. I really wanted to try out that concealer but I didn't start receiving MyGlam till the bag after.

LemonberryLulu said...

I love the neutrogena makeup wipes! Their so easy to use and cheap too :)

The Sneakerette said...

omgsh i've been loving that simple skin cleanser too!!! :D

Maddi3 said...

Love the Clarisonic and totally wanna try the Sheer Cover Duo concealer!

Back to Top