Thursday, June 7, 2012

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Polish in Hazy & NYX Advanced Salon Formula Nail Polish in Pink Glitter

I added glitter nail polish on my pointer, so don't mind that.
 Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry nail polish in Hazy is a light gray shade. It is opaque and thin in consistency. It definitely dries up fast; I'm guessing that's due to the thin consistency. It's not streaky, so that's great. I really am enjoying this shade.
NYX Advanced Salon Formula nail polish in Pink Glitter is a clear pink nail polish with different colored hex glitters, smaller glitters, and light pink stars. It's a really pretty glitter polish but I do have to try getting the pink stars, which I really want on my nails.

2 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

omg i want that glitter! where did you purchase that from?

Erica J said...

yes I like that glitter too. I think I like the cream finish plosh even more though (: so pretty! have you tried wet n wild party of 5 glitters? it is a nice one, i bet you would love it!

Back to Top