Thursday, June 7, 2012

Swatch: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake

 Bare Lips
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake is a bubblegum baby pink shade. It is one of my favorite shades of the Revlon Lip Butters. Revlon lip butters are more moisturizing than regular lipsticks and they also have some glossiness to them. Even though they are called lip butters, I do not recommend applying them on dry, cracked, or chapped lips because, just like other regular lipsticks, they do accentuate the dry patches on your lips if you apply them while you have chapped lips.

10 comments:

Erica J said...

nice! i have the creamsicle but this was the pink one I wanted! i tried cotton candy & another one but I didnt like them. they werent that pigmented! this one looks gorgeous! I love how they look glossy too

The Sneakerette said...

i love this one on you, it really evens out the tone of your lips (: ughh yeah one time i wore it prior to moisturizing and it was not pretty O___O

Hunter87 said...

The color is very pretty I have this one and I like it to.
~Jazmin

Isabel said...

eh? Why does yours look so peachy pink? The one I see is very blur toned, almost like a pale purple-pink

MSodapop said...

@Isabel On my lips? I guess because my natural lip color changes how the lip butter looks on my lips.

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice!


p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Keri said...

Ooh~ This color is pretty :)

Suzie Q said...

The soft pink color is so gorgeous! So feminine, I love it. Your blog is so cute =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

♥ Denise ♥ said...

OMG I love this Revlon lip butter collection and Strawberry Shortcake is my favorite too <3

Ashley K said...

I still haven't gotten my hands on one of these, this is a really pretty color!

Back to Top